Whip Crackers Club
Join the Club
Free to join!
The World Wide Whip Crackers Club is a way to participate in whip cracking in a structured, organised and fun way. Using a merit structure similar to martial arts groups, beginning at the White Belt level and advances nine levels to Black Belt Whipcracker. You can even buy a badge for your belt or key ring. Check out our DVD to learn all the tricks!
Progress through the levels
World Wide Whip Crackers
- Single handed: Cattlemans’ crack in the front left and right hand. Crack to the side left and right hand
- Single handed: Woosh bang, left and right handed.
- Double handed: Cattlemans Crack, staggered, together and balanced.
- Single handed: Slow figure eights and Tassie cutback left and right handed.
- Double handed: Woosh bang, together, staggered and balanced.
- Single handed: Fast figure eights and the Drum roll left and right handed.
- Double handed: Slow figure eights, together, staggered, balanced, eachways and Tassie cut back.
- Single handed: Volley left and right handed.
- Double handed: fast figure eights and the drum roll together, staggered and balanced.
- Single Handed: The Back under left and right hand.
- Double handed: the Volleys, together, staggered and balanced. Targets aluminium can on the ground : three hits left and right
- Single handed: the Northern Star
- Double handed: the Goanna, together and staggered.
- Double handed: Sixty cracks in 10 seconds. The Cross Overs and Northern star, together and staggered.
- The Four Corners, together and staggered.
- Long handle whip cattlemans crack, Woosh bang, slow figure eight , fast figure eight, Volleys, Northern Star and the arrow heads.
For sponsors, patrons and non whip crackers.